Thursday, February 23, 2017

Betty's Netiquette Quiz

Betty's Netiquette Quiz


http://www.carnegiecyberacademy.com/funStuff/netiquette/netiquette.html

I came across this fun video. Although it is aimed at kids, it does offer a fun way to learn about "netiquette." I always like colorful and interactive videos and information. I think this offers an interesting way to learn about some basic information about how to be a good digital citizen. I think teaching kids early is a good way to build values, and ethics, eliminate cyber bullying and flaming. Too many adults still get into these battles. As adult educators we have an obligation to demonstrate the correct way to interact in cyberspace. I had fun with this video, and it made learning more interesting. I hope students will feel the same.

2 comments:

  1. A fun quiz to learn about netiquette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great source for digital citizenship. Interactive videos are always nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete