Sunday, February 12, 2017

Educational Games for Kids

 Education.com

https://www.education.com/games/

I understand that we are in the business of educating adults, but I came across this site for kids. It is really terrific! I think getting kids to love education and respond to games is a good way to insure that they will grow up to appreciate learning into adulthood. This site also has worksheets, lesson plans, songs, and lots of creative ideas to teach K-5th grades. I thought some of the games seemed fun and very educational.
It is worth a look.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this site was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    This site was interesting. It is good for kids as well as adults that are studying ESL. Thank you for sharing. I am always looking for new resources to help my students.

    Take care,
    Kirt

    ReplyDelete