Monday, February 20, 2017

Find Brain Games

Staying Sharp

http://ww4.findbraingames.com/?dmn=findbraingames.com&folio=401354151

I came across this website in my exploration of educational improvement. I played the games. They were fun and challenging. The levels can be adjusted. If they are not challenging enough, they can be "scaled up." When you get to the site, click on the Brain Games word. On the right hand side of the screen, under some of the ads, are the different games to play. I tried all the games, but I like the "Split Words" game the best. It gives the player a topic and one puts two syllables together where words are made. I also liked the Tower of Babel, it helps you learn another language with auditory and visual tools. This is an AARP site. It needs to be explored thoroughly to find all of the nuances of the site and explore all the brain teasers, and games. I liked the games and there was no account sign up. They do ask for your name, gender, and age. I think this is just to find out some basic demographics. Check it out.


2 comments:

  1. Boost your brain health with some of these games. They were fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for sharing. I like how the game has parameters that can be set. I am going to try this with my students as a warm up. Fantastic!

    Kirt

    ReplyDelete