Thursday, January 12, 2017

JeopardyLabs
https://jeopardylabs.com/

This is a great site for instructors! I have made and played games on this site. My students love to make and play Jeopardy style games in class. There are usually teams and they compete in a friendly way. I offer extra credit points to the winning team so that the students have a reason to "put their best foot forward" and participate. I assign each student a chapter in the textbook or other reading material and have them come up with 5 to 6 questions and answers. They have to write down the page they found it on so I can review the material before typing up the final game questions. This site is great! It is free. You can use an existing game, or create your own. Remember to write down the URL for your game so you can find it easily. There are games for every subject. I think it is so much fun!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and useful site. I recommend that instructors check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this recommendation. This another one that I never knew existed. It will be used.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete