Saturday, January 14, 2017

Rubistar
http://rubistar.4teachers.org/index.php

Rubistar is a great place to go to create or browse for rubrics. As adult educators, it is important to provide students with guidelines and standards for success on projects, assignments, and homework. Rubistar is supported by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. One can create a new rubric or browse through many different rubics that have already been created. There is much diversity including: Math, Science, Work skills, Music, Art, Oral presentations and much more. This is a free site, but one must register to use it. You can save and share your rubrics with other educators on this site. It is a great and useful site.

2 comments:

  1. Another great site, I hope it is useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am glad that I am not alone. I too use Rubistar. I made rubrics for when my students giver oral presentations. I also use it for grading their essay writing. All teachers should check this out. I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete